04 November 2006

I'm back and look what I checked out first!

DSC00541This is how the rear of the NetBay rack in my previous company looks like now. I headed back to CDO for Halloween vacation and was able to drop by the office to pick up some of my personal stuff. They've slapped in a Cisco router (where the yellow fibre cable hooks up to) and another L3 switch. The old firewall appliance is still there, reliable as ever. Cabling got more structured as well. Now that's what I'm talking about!

It's crazy, but when you've got a baby that you built for years and had to leave one time or another, you get somewhat near it and it's the first thing you look for!

So I'm proud of starting this and making things happen, and I'm proud of the team that continued to make things happen. Hats off to Ian, Gayang, Sherlabs, and Derf. You're all the best! Make them drool! :)

2 comments:

yamzzz said...

looks very neat! kewl! hehehe.. .

Jon said...

don'tcha wish we can get our setup fixed like that? prolly when we move buildings!